Tayyiba Iram

Tayyiba Iram

Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Some Glimpses of My Words

No words are new Yet their usage and the timings of their saying and sharing add colour and effect to the world and our lives. Let us keep on sharing and motivating each other even though all of us know that Life goes on. Let us share Hope and spread Hope.

I have realised more with the passing of time that thinking from the “I” perspective (always) is selfish and it creates fears and insecurities. Whereas thinking from the “You/We” perspective is broad and ultimately creates Love and understanding. When we understand (or try to) another person’s point of view, We gain patience and Tolerance and there is peace inside our heart.

“I” is good as far as appreciating one’s being is concerned like I’m loved, I’m Blessed, I’m gorgeous, I’m unique. There’s no one like Me but when thinking this way, I totally respect others i.e You.

Let’s respect our differences and celebrate them to make this world a more loving place. Let’s forget and forgive and just Be to be because we are unique creations of mind, body and soul.

Gratitude is the greatest blessing one could have. How blessed is one who is aware of all the blessings his being holds. I’m grateful for all the things in my life. I have earth on which I can walk without trembling. I have all the senses to see, hear and feel. I have a vision to see the world from others’ persepectives too. I have patience. What more! Countless Blessings. Friends, Start Counting yours and You will realize more.

I wonder how a Little pure compliment can uplift our spirits. It means that Gifts are never measured by their materialistic worth, but the most important thing is that what is given by the heart is definitely felt by heart. No word is ever new Yet the feelings behind the words make them Everlasting.

Gratitude attracts so much infinite blessings which we have never ever thought of.

12 comments:

  1. This is beautifully written Tayyiba.
    Such a simple truth and yet so much wisdom :)

    Thumbs up!

    A simple grateful thought turned heavenwards is the most perfect prayer.
    ~ Doris Lessing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes we are blessed with so many things, even those blessings we did not asked for.... :)
    Indeed being grateful to things we have, is also blessing...
    Stay Blessed

    ReplyDelete
  3. I Love You. You are so much mean mun pay tareef nhe krta. hehehe
    Nice words. Really if we act upon it, can win a peaceful life. :) <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you so much buddy for your kind words of wisdom... you've touched a very important concept... from selfishness to selflessness... level of satisfaction which results from changing our perspective from to "You/We" specially helps a lot when we are down our in pain. thanks!!! Love and blessings my dear friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much all my friends. Your appreciation means a lot to me.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing such nice thoughts, keep it up!

    ReplyDelete